Great Bang for your Buck

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 20, 2016
Ship: Norwegian Sky

This was a great cruise for the money spent with the all inclusive drink package.  There is not much I would change from the amazing food to the highly energetic staff.  The only thing is I would be hesitant to take my children on a cruise where alcohol is all inclusive, due to the spring break atmosphere.  This is not a bad thing it was fun and had lots going on.  I highly recommend it to any one looking to have a good time.

Great cabin even know it was inside, we used it to sleep and shower. Kept very clean by great staff.

I highly recommend this ship on Norwegian if you are looking to have a fun time and looking to do a little partying. I would not recommend taking children just because of the spring break atmosphere