Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First cruise... but not my last for sure

Sail Date: July 01, 2014

Overall I had a great time. I was a little scared at first because I heard that all the \"old\" people were on this cruise line but once I got on there I saw that complete opposite. I really enjoyed myself\, especially the prices of the liquor bottles at the store. The food was great and so was the service of the crew members. The only thing that bothered me was the music\, it was very repetitive and it got boring very quickly.

Pros: Cleaniness\, food\, great service from crew members\, deal or no deal\, and the shows\, so much to do

Cons: the music. they need more of a variety it got boring to hear the same pitbull songs over and over and over again

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Big enough to get lost is good for me.
Just need an update on music