Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The best time at sea.

Sail Date: October 01, 2014

This past cruise has been the best voyage that I've had the pleasure of enjoying thus far. It started with the boarding process and it continued to my first stop aboard the ship at the Coffee Bar on deck 7. It was there at the Coffee Bar where I had a chance to meet one of the dance stars and Vegas showgirl Francesca Marie from London. She told me all about the Dancing with the Stars contest and the Las Vegas Show that would be occurring during the cruise and that I should not miss it!

My next stop was at the Cagney's Steakhouse where Ernesto Hernandez\, the assistant Matre D' took excellent care of me! Ernesto made share that my dining experience was above all approach from the moment I set foot in the restaurant until the last bite of dessert was tasted. I was able to thank Ernesto and his amazing staff during the cruise and I would love to take this time and honor him again. Thank you so much!!

The all white hot party was very nicely done as well. The only thing that I was missing was the bar hop that was done at the beginning of the cruise 2011 - 2012\, where participants got the chance to drink at each bar on the ship as a group. I was told that it was discontinued. However\, overall... this cruise was the absolute best! Thank you Norwegian Sky and staff!

Pros: Cagney's Steakhouse

Cons: I missed the bar hop.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

It was at the Cagney's Steakhouse where Ernesto Hernandez\, the assistant Matre D' took excellent care of me! Ernesto made share that my dining experience was above all approach from the moment I set foot in the restaurant until the last bite of dessert was tasted. I was able to thank Ernesto and his amazing staff during the cruise and I would love to take this time and honor him again. Thank you so much!!