Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not so happy

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

I was not impressed with this ship or the staff on board. My room was dirty when I arrived and I had to ask to have it cleaned 2 of the 4 day's. The staff seemed unfriendly and you always had to wait at the buffet for someone to cut the meat they were serving or get soup or oatmeal. However\, I did enjoy the ports they offer and the fact you were not confined to the ship on any given day.

Pros: I enjoyed being able to stop in 3 ports and not being stuck on the ship for 2 day's cruising to nowhere

Cons: The food was cold\, average at best\, room steward was rude\, had to ask to have my room cleaned

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.