Beautiful Experience

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship was beautiful! Very clean and was easy to navigate throughout.

The food was great. I especially enjoyed the specialty dining but the buffet lacked a bit of choice and variety.

The activites were awesome! There was always something happening that allowed me to enjoy the cruise without having to plan everything myself.

The staff was very friendly. I was greeted with a smile and treated respectfully each time I had a question. They made the experience very memorable.

The ship is huge! I got a chance to visit most of the amenities provided but 4 days was not enough time to have a total exploration.

The stateroom was spacious. I did not enjoy the shampoo and conditioner pumps that were in the showers\, although they were reguarly stocked I was reluctant to use it because I am sensitve to most soaps. Bummer!

Pros: The specialty dining resturants were amazing

Cons: The buffet lacked variety past the normal chicken and beef. Very little seafood and sweets that were not a cake based product.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!