Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Beautiful Experience

Sail Date: April 01, 2013

The ship was beautiful! Very clean and was easy to navigate throughout.

Pros: The specialty dining resturants were amazing

Cons: The buffet lacked variety past the normal chicken and beef. Very little seafood and sweets that were not a cake based product.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The ship is huge! I got a chance to visit most of the amenities provided but 4 days was not enough time to have a total exploration.
The food was great. I especially enjoyed the specialty dining but the buffet lacked a bit of choice and variety.
The stateroom was spacious. I did not enjoy the shampoo and conditioner pumps that were in the showers\, although they were reguarly stocked I was reluctant to use it because I am sensitve to most soaps. Bummer!
The staff was very friendly. I was greeted with a smile and treated respectfully each time I had a question. They made the experience very memorable.
The activites were awesome! There was always something happening that allowed me to enjoy the cruise without having to plan everything myself.