Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Experience for my first cruise

Sail Date: August 01, 2014

Excellent\, very clean. I wanted to play the Casino\, but the cigarette smoke was excessive so I couldn't. I think there should be a non-smoker casino for those who do not smoke.

Pros: My cabin was more comfortable than I expected. Food was great\, crew members were excellent service.

Cons: We could not dock at the island because of the weather\, but Norwegian should have given us some form of compensation for that. The egg station was manned by one person and that created an extremely line line waiting for breakfast. The two restaurants\, Crossings and Palace could be better . The Garde

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Buffet was better than the Palace and Crossings Restaurants.
Excessive cigarette in the Casino. There should be a non-smoker section for non-smokers and allergy sufferers.