Just What I Needed

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 01, 2014
Ship: Norwegian Sky
For the most part the crew was courteous. I was less than impressed with the specialty restarants especially Cagneys. I ordered the steak and I was expecting a wonderful crusty flavorful steak. It was average. I did not eat in the main dining room but did partake in the buffet which was ok. Bacon was greasy. But I was able to get away from it all for a weekend and this cruise allowed me to do that. Was I disappointed\, no was I wowed no.

Pros: I was able to find hideaway spots away from everyone and enjoy peace.

Cons: I was less than impressed with the dining options.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.