It could have been better!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2013
I think it's time for the Norwegian Sky ship to retire or add more activities better food and do some upgrades. I'm not sure who over the food\, but some stuff even tasted the same. The Pepsi was the worst I ever had. The list of things can go on and on.

I thought the food would be good. Seem like every day we went to the Palace someone got sick. Not sure if the food played a factor.

It was a few that seem like they didn't want to be on the ship\, but for the most part good staff.

Pros: Going to Norwegian Private Island

Cons: Food\, Things to do at sea\, Taking over an hour just to get someone open room door and fix the door

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.