Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

horrible cruise!!

Sail Date: May 19, 2014

Cabin: GTY

I will never ever go on a norwegian cruise!!

1.Very old boat

2. FOOD HORRIBLE (Hamburger and hot dogs for almost every meal)

3. Terrible customer service.

4.Terrible entertainment

Mold on the 8th floor. No captains dinner. The entire entertainment crew was rude! They would walk by you and not utter a word.

I wrote a two page letter to them the dya after my cruise and they still have not responded. I called there customer service number 9 times with a average wait of 22 minutes for I gave up. There is way so much to tell. I advise anyone not to go on norwegian sky!!! PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!

old as a slave ship!!! I thought pirates would jump out on us
oh my god!! Terrible!!
staff would walk by you and not speak. The captain did this also
cheap and lazy!!
terrible
great!! glad to get off boat
there was mold on the 8th floor that made me sick
Miami, Florida
please dont tip the guys that get your bags to put on the cruise.its a scam
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
please take a excusrion as they do not have a nice area to shop and etc
great! u dont need a cab at all!!!
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas very nice..not much to do you just relax

don't go on this ship!!