Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Last mintue getaway.

Sail Date: March 31, 2014

It was a nice getway for my husband and I. The service was wonderful. We ate in the main dinning room three nights. The food was fine. We ate in the steakhouse one night. It was about the same you would experince at any local steakhouse.There were alot of couples wanting to come earlier than there dinning time, and they were fitting them in. I think that's why my husband and I had to wait, before being seated, we were on time. And we wern't given the oceanview as requested. But we were just happy to be on vacation.

The ship was and older ship but well maintanied. It was very clean. Our room stewart was the best. He made his presence known and was always there try to help us with any questions. I often get cold and it can be a problem for my husband. I asked our steward if I could get a blanket and he brought me one. I've been on cruises where they made it such a problemr or they made feel as I was making a strange request to get a blanket.

They were constantly spraying passagners hands when entering the buffet or entering the ship. Which was fine with us. We had a blacony room(9240) was very nice,centrally located,and more than enough room for the two of us. It was very easy getting on the ship. We arrived around 2pm, we parked at the port. A little expensive for parking but nice to come right of the ship and get in your car.

This was our first time cruising with norwegian. We would think about sailing again.

older ship but very clean.
clean, we had plenty of room
Children's Programs N/A