Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Sky is the Limit

Sail Date: March 01, 2014

I've recently cruised the Norwegian Sky on March 17th,2014 with a returning date as of March 21st, 2014. With the knowledge of this being my first time ever cruising the ocean on any ship, it's difficult for me, at this point, to present my views in comparison to any other. However, I must say the staff is remarkable. Their extremely polite and go to great extents to make your sailing fun and enjoyable. Crew member Petrus Raymond "Beach Bar" high professional and pleasant really extended himself in advising of the tourism of the ship along with shows available through my voyage. Hats off to Mr. P. Raymond for his great efforts. I'm certain I would sail the Norwegian Cruise Lines, as well as, recommend to others. This ship is exceedingly romantic and elegant throughout. Although, there are many things that can be added or upgraded to this particular ship such as an additional pool/ jacuzzi to another deck. Additional/separate forms of entertainment for kids which does not allow them to be in the same settings with "adults" would definitely be a plus for me.

Pros: Friendly Staff

Cons: Not enough entertainment for

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The dining areas made available where very upscale. The food was prepared to suit the many nationalies that was aboard. However, I have one major frown referencing the dining, Bathing Suits/Cover-ups should not be allowed in an elegant upscale dining room.