Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A Horrible Cruise

Sail Date: May 01, 2013

This was cruise num 6 for me and it was the most horrible one. Il begin with the food. The buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner was always cold, had hardly any taste. The dinning room had stail bread sitting on the table for who knows how long, it was always cold, did not have butter had to ask for it. There was no formal night, which iI was looking forward to dress up at least one night to take some pictures and have as a surveneir. I got stuck in the elevator one evening after dinner. Up on the deck you had to find some one to remind them to restock on glass in order to get something to drink. I could not wait to get off the ship to buy some food. I ordered a bottle of wine which was delivered with out a cork oppener, When I called room service and ask for one, I had to wait for 1 hr. Not much entertainment, comedy once on day 2 and once on day 3. The games were the only thing I really enjoyed, they had a couples game on day two and another adult game on day 3 was good. Besides that everything else was very disappointing. I do not recomend it at all.

Pros: Games

Cons: the food

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

ship was clean, I must say that, but very old looking.
Did not taste good and buffet was always cold
Size was not bad, was clean but definetely needs improvement, everything looks so old.
The house keeper asign to my cabin was definetely helpfull and friendly but when called for room service twice was a very long wait. a sarcastic letter was stuck under my cabin door about me not attending the drill while I did. They need to get it together.
The 2 adult game I attended were great but thats about it. Definetely needs more entertainment, Probably adding some more comedy, more variety of music and extend the hours