UNFORGETABLE!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sky
My husband and i just got back from our cruise on april 22 2013. We were very impressed on the cruise members attitudes and the food was absoultely amazing. The staff was very nice and always saying good morning. Bartenders were great, they remember my husband and i and refered us by name. I will definately cruise with norweigan again. The favorite port was great stirrup cay, it was so beautiful. It was exactly what we imagined the bahamas to look like. We didnt do anything but lounge on the beach chairs on the beach all day and we were happy.

We ate at le bistro, it was so delicious. I have no bad experiences.

Saw 2 comedy shows and had my husband and i both laughing till we cryed. Also did the 5 bars 5 drink in 55min pub crawl, definately a ice breaker to meet new people

we saw a group of kids all dressed up in pirate costumes and when they saw us the cruise member says, i see the enemy. so then all the kids said walk the plank walk the plank. my husband and i had a good laugh.

everything was clean and orgainzed.

It wasnt so big to where you couldnt find anything or explore the enitre ship, and it wasnt small to where it seemed overly crouded. it was perfect

we booked a balcony room, and i can honestly say that it was used a lot. i will never go smaller than a balcony room.. Its a must in my book

Pros: all of the activities they had planned

Cons: getting off of the ship

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!