Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Had a great time.

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

Ship is beginning to show her age. Smells in passage-ways were sometimes not so great. Though information in the suite stated a sharps container would be provided if we called guest services... I ended up going to get it. When we entered our suite it was made up as a queen bed... Which is what we wanted... But when we went out and came back it was reconfigured as twin beds. When I called down to have it put back, the woman, whom I never spoke to insisted I had called down and told them I wanted it changed??!! I told her I hadn't and she argued with me saying I did. Not a great way to start a cruise. Other than that, it was a fine cruise.

Pros: The balcony room looking aft was fantastic.

Cons: Poor communication and resppnse from front desk,

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Ship is showing its age.
Good food options , but wish there was some access to food 24 hrs.
See previous comments.