This is exactly what I needed!!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The Ship and Entertainment was perfect. I haven't laughed that much in a long time. I can't wait to go back, I really want to take my 12 year old daughter this time. Norwegian was people oriented for all ages.

I stuffed myself!! The food was amazing with a selection I would not get bored with.

I was never bored. Matter of fact I got back here to Oregon, and I was beat.

Norwegian went above and beyond hospitality. If you seen a staff member you were greeted. I felt like royalty.

This was my first cruise, and I was quite content.

So clean everyday, and everynight I had some little animal made from towels sitting on my bed. It was fun.

Pros: I enjoyed everything about the cruise. My highlight was going to the Piano/Bar Area that was so much fun. Barry had a way of making people feel comfortable, and getting the group involved in so much laughter. Thanks to him I met people that I can call true friends.

Cons: Leaving the ship, I wanted to stay.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!