Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean

worst cuise

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I doubt we will cruise NCL ever again. We loved it until this cruise. Because my son broke his foot in childrens area (they thought it was spranged and he was over reacting) -we had to make the most of it but missed out having to wait on wheelchair assitance.

Pros: food

Cons: wheel chair assitance

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

We had to wait sometimes hours for the wheelchair assitance. We had to wait for hours to confirm with Dr for Wheelchair off ship which lead to us missing half day in Nassu. My son was not allowed to go off ship on Sat his 13th birthday.
My son was so excited until he broke his foot in the kids area (they made him take off his sandals) and the cruise ship Dr diagnosed him as a sprang vs. the 2 fractures his has in his foot. Waiting to hear back from NCL-as to them paying for my son's medical bills in the states