Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Clean. fun, tasty and remarkable!

Sail Date: January 17, 2014

My 3 night Bahamas cruise aboard the Norwegian Sky is just like the title says, very clean, fun, tasty and remakable!

If your looking for a fun and quick getaway to celebrate a special occasion between family and friends, this is the cruise for you!

The Norwegian Sky is a nice moderate size, perfect for a 3 day cruise! The staff is amazing, very clean rooms, plenty of fun activities, even the ambiance aboard this ship was great because of people were in a festive mood celebrating a special occasion with their friends and family.

I loved (Free style cruising), having the choice to dine where and when that convienced us the most, giving us the opportunity to catch a show or activity without stressing over a daily dinner reservation typically found on other cruise ships!

So far, Norwegian Cruise Line impressed me compared to other cruises I've done.

Cruise Photos

Not much choice, but quality over quantity was perfect!

Balcony stateroom was great for me.