Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bahamas 4nights 5day review

Sail Date: July 29, 2013

I wish there were more time for to enjoy the excursions because the excursions were pricey. Most foods lack flavor. The pool seemed to be in old condition and rather small. We thought the ship could use an update in terms of decor. We were bored after getting back to the ship from the excursions because there aren't much fun activities in the late afternoons. Also, too much smoke in the gambling hall.

However, overall, the staff were pretty nice and helpful. I like the freestyle buffet, because we don't have to eat at a certain time. This was my first cruise so I don't have any comparison.