Simply Amazing

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 20, 2013
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I really enjoyed myself on this trip. My family did also. The Bahamas was so beautiful and relaxing, I did Not want to leave the beaches. The check-in process was simple and quick and we boarded right away. As soon as we stepped on the ship, we were greeted with a cheerful smile and music blasting in the background! I knew right then I would enjoy myself. After we explored the ship a little, we headed for some lunch. There were different variety of items for you to choose from and every time I ate at the buffet I was full and satisfied. After we ate lunch, we went to our staterooms. The rooms were nice and cool, but the bathroom was very small, which took getting use to. Around dinner time we went to one of the restaurants and enjoyed a nice dinner in an elegant atmosphere. The steak, pork chop, spring rolls, and cheesecake were very delicious!

There could be more entertainment activities for children.