Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good cruise line, but the ship is showing her age...

Sail Date: May 31, 2013

I recently went on a 3 day Bahamas cruise on the Norwegian Sky and have a mixed review. The good parts about the cruise were the food, the staff and the overall upkeep of the public areas. The entertainment was good and the bars and lounges kept the good times going. Where the cruise fell down was in the cabin and the housekeeping service. The cabins were run down and spots of rust in many places. The room was not well maintained and in fact only got our cabin cleaned once. No towels ever made it into the room even after asking for them twice. I'm sure I would cruise with NCL again, but I would look to sail on one of the newer and bigger ships in the fleet.
Run down in need of a remodel