Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

surprisingly disappointed

Sail Date: December 24, 2012

Having been on other cruise lines we were able to compare apples to apples. Norwegian Cruise Lines was dirty, unorganized, and at times unprofessional. Every window on the ship was dirty, very dirty. On more than one occasion we had to ask to have our suite cleaned. The cafeterias were to open at specific times, and they were late to open more than once, furthermore, we were never informed that there were other dining options available. During our stop at NCLs' private island my husband and I returned early and headed pool side for some relaxation in the sun. We were met with the sound of a crew member jack-hammering paint off the side of the ship. While my husband and I will most certainly cruise again, it is unlikely that it will be with NCL.
It wasn't bad but it wasn't OK either.

1 Comment