Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very Relaxing

Sail Date: November 12, 2012

My wife and I have not been on Norwegian before. This would be my 4th curise and her first one this time. I liked this one very much because we hit three different islands in four days. The people and the staff were very friendly with lots of activities to do after visiting the islands. I recommend this cruise line and also the sky. If you buy a curise look for parking not on the port. I found it was $60 less to do this than park at the port.

Pros: I liked how my wife and I were able to eat dinner every night by ourselves.

Cons: nothing

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The showers were small but they all are unless you get a balcony room. There were three different rooms to eat differently each night and if you want you can eat nicer places that you have to pay. It was worth it though.
The three places to eat for free were good and then there are ones that you have to pay for. They all are really good food.
we had an ocean view window and it was a lot bigger than i remember on the other ones. The beds were not bad but the bathrooms are small.
The staff always were happy and welcomed us when we were going into our rooms or walking around
great singing and also comedy on the ship.