A fun getaway!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 12, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Just got back from a fun birthday vacation on the Sky, sad that it had to come to an end!

Very good variety of food choices. My girlfriend is a vegatarian\, and she was pleased at the ample choices she had to pick from. Quality was good\, and tended to get even better as the dishes got more exotic. I recommend Cagney's steakhouse and Le Bistro.

Lots of fun activities throughout the day and night. My personal favorite was the comedy of Andrew Kennedy.

Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. \"Washy washy! Happy happy!\"

The sky is very spacious and modern\, lots to do and see onboard the ship.

Our room was clean and comfortable\, but I think I'll spring for a balcony/suite next time.

Pros: Modern ship\, fantastic amenities\, lots to do

Cons: not a whole lot to do in the Bahamas

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!