Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A fun getaway!

Sail Date: November 12, 2012

Just got back from a fun birthday vacation on the Sky, sad that it had to come to an end!

Pros: Modern ship\, fantastic amenities\, lots to do

Cons: not a whole lot to do in the Bahamas

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

The sky is very spacious and modern\, lots to do and see onboard the ship.
Very good variety of food choices. My girlfriend is a vegatarian\, and she was pleased at the ample choices she had to pick from. Quality was good\, and tended to get even better as the dishes got more exotic. I recommend Cagney's steakhouse and Le Bistro.
Our room was clean and comfortable\, but I think I'll spring for a balcony/suite next time.
Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. \"Washy washy! Happy happy!\"
Lots of fun activities throughout the day and night. My personal favorite was the comedy of Andrew Kennedy.