Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

This cruise was my first,...

Sail Date: April 20, 2012

Room Type: Suite

This cruise was my first, it waas awesome!!! booked a suite, with butler and concierge, everything was taken care of from booking specialty restaurants and spa treatments as well as getting first off on the tender when I chose to, did not have to wait in line, VIP breakfasts and VIP coctail with captain, had a blast, ordered room service, arrived fast and hot, as soon as we left room, room was cleaned, no matter how many times we came in and messed up the bed they were there... wiered... lol but nice. Loved this cruise doing it again soon.
About the excursions, went on the ECO TOUR in Great Stirrup Cay, it was great, John the tour guide and John the Captain kept us laughing the whole time and let us hold sea creatures and take pics with them. it was awesome.

In Nassau, we chose to just go to beach in nassau and rented a hammock ($5 drink minimum, lol) and chairs and umbrella for 15 bucks, enjoyed drinks on the beach and enjoyed the water, also on way back to ship did a lot of shopping in local stores, prices reasonable. loved it.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Cruise Photos

clean, large, cool, balcany
food anytime, large variety, restaurants, buffet, room service
kept me laughing and drinking
no kids with me
did not us, used spa for massage, great
beautiful clean, plenty to choose from as far as excursidons