Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Real Nightmare

Sail Date: October 26, 2012

It was my first time traveling with NCL and maybe my last one, if you don't solve my problem that I've sent by email. You didn't cancel my trip as I had asked due to the weather conditions and you canceled the trip to the private Island. Don't I have the same privilege than you? Furthermore, you cancel the trip and let the swimming pool in maintenance?!?! It's very incomprehensible. Moreover, nobody told me about the fees that I had to pay everyday. Again, NCL is not transparent and clear and did a bad job.

Pros: Restaurants & Food

Cons: Lack of Transparency

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Swimming pool was in maintenance just in the day that the trip to the private island was canceled.