Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

This cruise was Just OK

Sail Date: October 01, 2012

All in all this was a nice get away and we had a good time.

Pros: Ship was clean

Cons: Service sub par

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Clean and cozy ship.
Freestyle dining doesn't give you a chance to get to know your waitstaff\, nor them you. We ate in dining room often as the buffet was unorganized and chaotic. Only once did we have a good waiter - his name was Romeo. Most others were not friendly. Meals took a long time - lots of waiting for the next course.
Balcony stateroom was ok. Chairs outside very comfy as was the bed. Closet very small\, I'd not want to take a 7 day on this ship as there is no where near enough storage space in the room.
I guess I've been spoiled cruising with Royal Caribbean. Staff on the Norwegian Sky were not near as friendly or helpful as I'm accustomed to.
Shows were ok. Very enjoyable but not outstanding.