Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not waht i expected

Sail Date: September 17, 2012

The ship was very clean, but I was very dissatisfied in the food provided, there were very few options, and no real vegaterian options, in this day and age I would think you would have soy products. Also paying for a pizza is just cheap. Several times we went to the casual dining and they were out of many of the foods with no more coming. The quality of teh food was very poor especailly in the the Palace and Crossings dining places, even though teh Garden cafe was not much better. I will not be cruising NCL again, I will return to Carnival.

Pros: the excursions

Cons: teh food and additional costs were very high compared to toher cruise lines

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

very clean\, but when you cant get proper food it makes for a very poor cruise.
teh staff in my rrom was excellent\, Donovan\, teh wait staff at teh bars and dining areas was very poor.