Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fine cruise, but nothing to brag about..

Sail Date: August 06, 2012

Having only cruised once before, I was open to trying other cruise lines for comparison. I should have stuck to my initial choice of Royal Caribbean. While this cruise was fun, I found it lacked the feeling of \"luxury\" that was much more apparent on my previous cruise with Royal Caribbean. In booking the cruise, there is nothing stated about the \"Freestyle Dining\" option, or I probably wouldn't have chosen this cruise at all. The food was OK, but nothing spectacular...not nearly what one would expect for a cruise line. Staff was friendly and courteous, and rooms were clean. OK time, but would return to Royal Caribbean for future cruises.

Pros: Beautiful ports/locations

Cons: \"Freestyle Dining\"

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

HATED the Freestyle Dining...felt very cafeteria like.