Just Great

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Overall, I approved of the ship and its activities. There was always something entertaining to do and the staff aimed to please. I also must say that the food was excellent. I ate more steaks during my cruise than I eaten in six months.

Pros: The activities and our housekeeper Aileen are what I liked the most.

Cons: I disliked the fact that the lock on our door did not light up and my friend and I had a difficult time getting into our room. I took three complaints before the lock was fixed on the last night we would be staying there.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!