Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

first cruise....Whomp Whomp whomp!!

Sail Date: July 27, 2012

This was my first cruise and I feel as though I got a bad deal. We had an oceanview room however the room developed a musty smell due to a few rooms being flooded across the hall. The carpet stayed wet for the rest of the cruise along with the smell. The food was mediocre to poor as I dined mostly on fruit. Lastly, the entertanment was very minimal. I hope this was just a one-time occurrence but not quite what I was expecting.

Pros: The staff was very friendly

Cons: The room\, entertainment and food was horrible

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

The room developed a smell and the carpet was soaked due to a few rooms flooding down the hall. The pool area needed to be scrubbed b/c it was very dirty..