Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun trip but had more fun on other lines

Sail Date: July 23, 2012

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Please see below

Pros: Activites for kids and food

Cons: Food was ok...could have been better

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Very clean! And very neat. Decor was good. I loved that they have hand sanitizer available constantly and spray peoples hands as they walk into buffet or onto the ship.
Not a lot of choices for dining. The buffet was the same each day with just a few variations. I didn't like the Italian place. Pizza was great and we like how readily available it was.
The staff was great for the most part. We had a great staff member tending to our rooms. However I wasn't overly please with the bar tending staff at the one small bar on the sixth floor. I spilled my $14 glass of wine\, admittingly very clumsy\, most places would have replaced it. The girl just cleaned it up an asked how much of it i drank. When I replied not much she didnt come back...
I would have liked more area for children under 2 to play. It closed at 3 and that's when we would be t the beach or pool. Through the day and then a nap in the afternoon. We needed a space for our 10 mo old to crawl around. The staterooms were just too small.