a super cruise! will do it again!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 02, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
My husband and I celebrated our wedding anniversary here on the Norweigan Sky. We both would recommend this ship.

The food was amazing. There were so many choices. Because we had a freestyle cruise we could choose when we wanted to eat. That was very convenient.

The entertainment was great. Possibilities for more entertainment for those over 60 would have been nice!

The entire staff was super friendly and helpful.

The ship was very clean and well maintained. The decor was amazing. I was impressed by the way the staff did their best to make sure all who ate or were coming back from a shore experience used hand sanitizer to help minimize any germs. The staff were very concerned with our health.

The stateroom was great. We were very comfortable. I had found the mattress a bit hard and the staff quickly remade the bed with a foam mattress atop the other and the bed was fine for me! They were truly concerned with our comfort.

Pros: riding a segway!

Cons: the shore excursion "Beaches and Caves"

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!