Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome Cruise

Sail Date: June 25, 2012

This was me and my husband's first cruise. We were both pleasantly surprised. Our cruise director, Candi and her staff were awesome and amazing. There was always tons of stuff to do around the ship. The food was incredible and we are awestruck with the Executive Chef and his staff's ability to feed so many people with such great food options. Le Bistro was a super fabulouse french cuisine experience with superior service. Back to the cruise entertainment staff though, you guys rock. You were funny, upbeat and entertaining. They made it seem so effortless. I swear I don't think Candi ever slept. We would highly recommend a cruise aboard this ship.

Pros: We liked the ease of check-in, activities, dining options and ports of call.

Cons: Lack of an alcoholic beverage plan and also wish there was drinking water available in our room aside from minibar.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

First cruise, don't really have anything to compare it with.