Amazing trip!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was my first cruise and I don't think it could have went any better. I was a little nervous abou being on a boat at sea, so I chose this becuase there was no days at sea. There was plenty to do on the boat, the excurisions were great, the food was delicious, and the staff was exceptional!

I didn't partake in any of the activities but there was always something to do. The list of activities was handed out the night before and there was something for everyone each hour.

Everyone was BEYOND friendly!

The room and bathroom are on the small side, but it is good for what you need it for - to sleep and shower.

Pros: The staff was very friendly

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!