Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

What a blast!

Sail Date: May 14, 2012

Overall it was a great short cruise. Me and my mom enjoyed the staff, they were extremely friendly and helpful, except Guest Services, isn't it funny? The GS representatives did not speak English very well and they did not went above and beyond to explain what the ship had to offer. We were always trying to find the information with the daily newspaper of the cruise( that was always out of stock on the shelf). Our native language is Portuguese and they would have any language, except Portuguese. But on the other hand, the staff and the food was amazing! The white Hot party was the highlight of the cruise!!

Pros: Crew, food and cleanliness

Cons: pool, not many show options, guest services language barrier

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

ship is new, but the pools are very very small. The hot tubs are always packed!!
The room was different than what is shown on the website. I got a cheap inside stateroom, that was enough for me an my mom. The room is very small, but our room attendant always kept very clean with fresh towels.
I wish they had more shows, instead of only comedy. They also don't provide a Captain night, only a chance for a picture with the Captain.
The atmosphere is very clean and classy. The menu have a variety of food and options for vegetarian ( I am) what was great!
very upbeat!