Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enjoyed my Birthday Day Cruise!

Sail Date: May 18, 2012

The bathroom was smaller than expected, especially compared to other cruise lines. There were no amenities in the cabin, again unlike other cruises I have been on. Having to walk there the smoke filled Casino to get to the gift shop was very disappointing because I have trouble breathing where there is smoking. Over all it was a nice ship.

Pros: The food was great and the staff was very friendly

Cons: The other guest were rude, the lack of eletrical outlets in cabin, and ground transportation

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Bathroom too small and only 1 outlet was disappointing. There were no amenities and only 2 channels worth watching on the television. Nor was there a clock in the room.
Casino location is not in the best location of the ship because of the smoking.
Buffet was great. Dining rooms were good.
Robert, who cleaned my room was great! Same goes for many of the other staff.