Great cruise!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 11, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship was awesome. It was like a resort on water. Everything you needed was on the ship.

I loved the food, except for the hamburgers were too pink in the middle for me. I don't like eating under cooked meat. So I requested my burger to be well done and they did not have a problem with cooking it a little more.

Every staff member that I met was extremely nice and had a smile on their face. I really was impressed on how some of them remembered our last name when they saw us on the ship.

The rooms were a nice size for a ship. The closet space was a little small for our luggage, but we worked it out. The beds were comfortable. The water was scorching hot, so we had to figure out how to get it just right to take a shower. The toilet in my room was very dirty looking. There was a permanent stain on the toilet seat. I sprayed lysol on the toilet and seat and also had to line it with toilet paper each time we used it. It really needs to be replaced.

Pros: All the amenities and entertainment

Cons: The toilet in my room had a stain on the seat. I had to lysol and line the toilet seat with toilet paper each time I used it. It needs to be replaced.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!