Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Big Disappointment

Sail Date: April 09, 2012

This was the 4th cruise that I've been on and it was nothing like any of the others. When I booked it I informed the agent that I was taking my teenage son who loves water slides and video games and was told that the ship had both and also a bowling alley. Needless to say I was most disappointed to find out that the only truth was the arcade. I was also told that there was a captain's night that was totally voluntary and was again disappointed that there was not.

Pros: Watching the Sun Set

Cons: Too much to name, food was terrible, ammenties not as described, shows were awful

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

My stateroom was not attended to AT ALL until after 3 pm the second night of the trip.
The game shows and other activities were more fun and engaging than the stage shows.
The size and layout of the ship was average and clean.
The room was nice and comparible to other ships.
I can't believe I was served a lobster tail with no available melted butter. Are you serious? The best meal I had on board was a grilled hamburger.