Big Disappointment

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 09, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was the 4th cruise that I've been on and it was nothing like any of the others. When I booked it I informed the agent that I was taking my teenage son who loves water slides and video games and was told that the ship had both and also a bowling alley. Needless to say I was most disappointed to find out that the only truth was the arcade. I was also told that there was a captain's night that was totally voluntary and was again disappointed that there was not.

I can't believe I was served a lobster tail with no available melted butter. Are you serious? The best meal I had on board was a grilled hamburger.

The game shows and other activities were more fun and engaging than the stage shows.

My stateroom was not attended to AT ALL until after 3 pm the second night of the trip.

The size and layout of the ship was average and clean.

The room was nice and comparible to other ships.

Pros: Watching the Sun Set

Cons: Too much to name, food was terrible, ammenties not as described, shows were awful

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.