Great time

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 05, 2012
The service was awesome... ALL of the staff were pleasant, very accommodating and polite. It was fun meeting new people, however being that it was spring break week.. the ship was packed with partying obnoxious college students. I tried to plan the trip around my daughter's spring break not thinking that everyone else would be there too... I would go a different date next time.. but I would definately go again. Drinks were expensive.

we laughed and had a great time.

Everyone was very nice and accommodating. My mother has bad hands so when she came through the buffet line; One of the attendants would offer to carry her tray to the table. They did not have to do that.. to me, that ment a lot!

I thought the state rooms were good... I didn't have any complaints.. I mean really.. how much time do you really spend there. The bathrooms were large enough.. closet space was nice... and our 'housekeeper' was awesome!

Pros: just being on the ship and the variety of things going on... the cruise director had lots of fun things planned.

Cons: not having enough time in each port. I felt like we didn't get to see much.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!