A Nice Getaway

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 24, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
This was a nice getaway that I took with my sister. However, I was very disappointed in the food selection and the size of the cabin. We had a balcony and it was pretty small and the food was the same choices every day for both lunch and breakfast. Also, I was getting pretty upset with the bartenders by the 2nd day because my sister drank frozen drinks and unless you remembered to say different, they would automatically put it in a souvenior cup to get more for a tip. (18% gratuity automatically)
The staff was friendly and attentative, but given a choice I would much prefer sailing on the Royal Carribean Cruise Line, where there is more of a food choice at the buffet and the balcony rooms are more spacious.

I expected more of a selection for lunch. The buffet was very small.

The entertainment was great. Loved the Deal Or No Deal Game Show and the Hot Pink Party.

The staff was very nice.

Many of the restrooms smelled of urine.

Pros: The Pink Hot Party

Cons: The Food and Cabin Space

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.