Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Nice Getaway

Sail Date: February 24, 2012

This was a nice getaway that I took with my sister. However, I was very disappointed in the food selection and the size of the cabin. We had a balcony and it was pretty small and the food was the same choices every day for both lunch and breakfast. Also, I was getting pretty upset with the bartenders by the 2nd day because my sister drank frozen drinks and unless you remembered to say different, they would automatically put it in a souvenior cup to get more for a tip. (18% gratuity automatically)
The staff was friendly and attentative, but given a choice I would much prefer sailing on the Royal Carribean Cruise Line, where there is more of a food choice at the buffet and the balcony rooms are more spacious.

Pros: The Pink Hot Party

Cons: The Food and Cabin Space

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Many of the restrooms smelled of urine.
The staff was very nice.
I expected more of a selection for lunch. The buffet was very small.
The entertainment was great. Loved the Deal Or No Deal Game Show and the Hot Pink Party.