Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time cruiser

Sail Date: February 20, 2012

Overall, I had a great time. It was my first cruise and I went with a friend who had been on many cruises. The food was great and we didn't spring for any of the upgraded dining options - we had the buffet every morning for breakfast and a sit-down dinner.

The stateroom was small, but sufficient for two people. Small bathroom but everything worked fine.
The ship was fairly rocky most of the time it was at sea. I get bad sea-sickness so I made sure to take medicine every day.

The thing that I found the most annoying was the cruise ship's constant attempt to milk money out of you at any chance they got. There were very few entertainment options that didn't involve an additional fee, they were constantly taking pictures of your group to sell to you later, the drinks were served in souvenir cups that you weren't asked if you even wanted but were charged extra for, etc.

Pros: Food

Cons: Constantly trying to get money out of you

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Small but definitely adequate. TV had very limited channels but I guess that was to be expected.
There were very few entertainment options that we wanted to partake in. A couple of the game shows they offered required a fee to play. We basically entertained ourselves by walking around the ship, eating, people-watching, etc.