Highly Recommend

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 23, 2012
Ship: Norwegian Sky
I generally don't take the time to write reviews--but this was a great cruise. It was a first cruise for my husband and our 3year old. Ship was super clean, the staff was constantly cleaning, catering to us, super friendly. The buffet menu changed daily and the food was great--I couldn't believe all the food they served I guess the worst part was just trying to control how much I ate. Itinerary was perfect--not too long, action packed each day as we stopped at different islands. If we take another cruise I'll definitely stick with norwegian. Thanks!

It would have made the trip perfect if the cruise had a "playground" area for parents to stay with their kids and just let them run around and play

I went cheapo and picked an inner room with no windows. I would definitely suggest picking a room with windows because it gets a bit gloomy without windows.

Pros: Great food, friendly service, extremely clean everywhere

Cons: nothing

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!