Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Big Disappointment!

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

The ship itself was fine. Everything was clean and tidy, staff was dressed impeccably. The Christmas decorations were old and poor. I was also quite disappointed to see artificial plants (and poor quality ones at that) all over the ship.

Pros: The islands were beautiful

Cons: The cruise was a big disappointment. Food horrible and the service was mediocre. I don't think I will cruise again with NCL.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Everyone was friendly but that is about all I can say. No one went above and beyond, had a hard time getting information from many; where things were located, etc. I was expecting superior service and was quite disappointed
Not impressed with the activities. Anything worth going to was additional costs. Bingo - $39 - $49 - $69 packages -Really?
The stateroom was what I had expected. We paid for an inside room and it was what I expected. Clean
The food was horrible! Buffets were gross and the one restaurant we went to (The Palace) food was lousy and the service was poor; our waiter was not attentive at all. The only good meal we has was at the Italian restaurant that we paid extra for - service and food there were fabulous!