Big Disappointment!

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: November 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship itself was fine. Everything was clean and tidy, staff was dressed impeccably. The Christmas decorations were old and poor. I was also quite disappointed to see artificial plants (and poor quality ones at that) all over the ship.

The food was horrible! Buffets were gross and the one restaurant we went to (The Palace) food was lousy and the service was poor; our waiter was not attentive at all. The only good meal we has was at the Italian restaurant that we paid extra for - service and food there were fabulous!

Not impressed with the activities. Anything worth going to was additional costs. Bingo - $39 - $49 - $69 packages -Really?

Everyone was friendly but that is about all I can say. No one went above and beyond, had a hard time getting information from many; where things were located, etc. I was expecting superior service and was quite disappointed

The stateroom was what I had expected. We paid for an inside room and it was what I expected. Clean

Pros: The islands were beautiful

Cons: The cruise was a big disappointment. Food horrible and the service was mediocre. I don't think I will cruise again with NCL.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.