Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Has It Together!!!

Sail Date: November 01, 2011

Boarding was a breeze. No long lines. Plenty of people to get you the boarding passes, explaining everything and getting on the ship within 20 minutes. Disembarking was a wonderful surprise. We landed, they called your time by colored tags, and you proceeded to the customs area where you stood in short lines, and we were off the ship in minutes...not hours. It was a very nice surprise.

Pros: The Freestyle Dining.

Cons: The overpriced items for sale at the outside tables

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

There were plenty of areas to go to be alone, or bars and entertainment to be busy.
The main dining room has the best food, but the buffet is good also. It's not a huge buffet, but you won't go hungry. There are hamburgers, and hot dogs. The salad bar could use some more healthy items on it though. If you are a salad eater, you will be disappointed.
We had a balcony, and it was fabulous.
Everyone that was a service professional was amazing. Polite, and made you feel like royalty. The only person I didn't care for was the gentleman selling the rings, purses, watches that was at the tables outside the casino. When I said I changed my mind about a certain item because the price was higher than I wanted to pay, he tried to talk me into getting it, and seemed to take it personally that I didn't want it.
Great variety of things for adults to do. Don't know about little children. The comedian/magician was the highlight of the entertainment. He was amazing.