Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Norwegian Sky - a great value!

Sail Date: November 14, 2011

I have been on several luding Carnival, Diney and Royal Carribean - however I cannot think of any negative experiances on this trip. This was my first Freestyle Experiance and i really enjoyed it. I put down two deposits on future cruises for next year while on board.

Pros: Ship Size, Great Value & Itenary, Freestyle Cruising

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Room was good, even had a small fridge which i requested to be emptied out the first night so i could use to keep my water cold. They stocked the ice in the my room twice a day. Changed towels - everything was great.
Slowest time of the day is in the afternoon...needed more activities during this time.
Ship size was just right - not too big that one would get lost at every trip out of one's cabin. Easy to learn in a day or two where everthing is.
Food was great everywhere...both in the main dining rooms, the buffet and the specialty dining rooms - We ate one night at the French Le Bistro Restaunt for $20 each. I ate everthing and i am a picky eater.
Staff everywhere was great..they remembered my name whenever i returned to a place i had been earlier.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
Have been on a private Island with Royal Carrabeana and Disney and this property was limted. Food was not great on the island either. The beach however was good and the water wonderful. They were doing some construction and it should get better in the next few months.