Good Experience Overall

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 21, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sky
My wife and I took our first-ever cruise with Norwegian. Overall, it was a good experience. The ship was clean and efficient. The avaialble food (outside the restaurants) was more of a food-court than buffet style, but was good overall. The short-order chef would make you eggs for breakfast or stir-fry at night, which was a nice touch. There are a lot of activities to do, so it's probably not too hard to find something that appeals to you. My biggest disappointment was the marketing of it being an all-exclusive experience, only to find out how many things are truly extra charge. If you're on a budget, it can be easy to go overspend. But, I'd do it again.

Pros: Staff

Cons: Hidden Charges in Billing

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!