The rainy sick Skye cruise

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: October 17, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sky
The ship itself was great. The food was good. Room service was slow but efficient enough. The maid staff was outstanding. I was sick and they would come twice day to clean my cabin. The front desk did not resolve a credit dispute nor tell me what info they had. The medical staff never called to check on me as promised my first day sick. On the second day they rang my room near midnight.

Unfortunately I could not really rate this area as I was sick most of the trip. I believe it was from a bad piece of bacon I had tuesday morning. I said it tasted funky to my wife never finished it that early evening I was sick.

The opening day show was good

Most staff was very friendly and easy to communicate with

The ship was beautiful and well laid out

Tv was old small and blurry. The room layout did work well. Shower was very tiny
Loved my Kayak tour
Don't Miss: 6 hours with a a knowledgable and funny man in Chad

Pros: Food was good at restaraunts

Cons: Service by front desk and medical

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.