Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Time

Sail Date: October 10, 2011

The crew of this ship was super friendly and efficient. They cleaned everything up right away and made sure that you were well taken care of. The ship did not seem full and that was very nice because we got into the restaurants we wanted to when we wanted to.

Pros: The friendly staff

Cons: The music by the pool was too loud at times

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!

Very clean and nicely decorated.
The food was very good. The crowds at the buffets were a little crazy at times, but the quality was great. The food at the dining rooms was excellent.
Small but very manageable.
Our state room attendant folded my pajamas for me when I left them out.
Our comedian Sam Fedele was great he was the best act. The crew did a hilarious act called "Fountain" at the Farewell show that I really enjoyed too.