The Best Cruise Ever, Excellent

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: September 01, 2011
Ship: Norwegian Sky
Wow! I definitly recommend this Freestyle Cruise to everyone, specially if it's your first time. You will be treated like Royality, and now in these days it hard to find.
Wow! Wow!

The food, the times, well what can I say. I am still stunned with all the food, excellent food, desserts, fruits and drinks. Really, this is royality and they spoil you to the extrems.

As far as entertainment & activities, they sure have it well planned out. Flyers are left on your bed on a daily basis of what activities are going on for you to plan ahead. Wow, Wow!

I did not have children with me, but from what I saw others with their kids, they really looked happy and always eating. The ice cream and chocolate fountain area was the best area for the kids, they were loving it and were spoiled by the staff there.

Everyone has a smile and goes above and beyond. They make it hard to come back to reality after getting off that curise.

Wow, Cleaness, I can't even start explaining, this staff goes above and beyond there duties for their customers. I am still impressed.

The rooms were spacious and extremely cleaned, like twice a day, mornings and afternoons. I don't even get that at hotels. Can't even start to explain how these people get all this done within a days time. The royally spoil you.

Pros: The Staff Was Excellent and Always with a Smile

Cons: Motion Sickness only on the 1st Day

Recommends Norwegian Sky? Yes!