Norwegian Sky Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

So sad, Less than expected

Sail Date: August 19, 2011

Would not recommend this cruise ship to anyone.

Pros: Easy checking in and checking out, quick and efficient on both ends.

Cons: The ship decor was old, carpets torn, towels thread bare. Metal strips sticking out. Service was terrible. Food was over cooked and not flavorful at all. Unfornatulately would not cruise on NCL again.

Recommends Norwegian Sky? No.

Food was overcooked-I ordered lobster the 1st night & couldn't even chew it. :( Brownies are my weakness - I got one off the buffet, took one bite & actually spit it out- it was that bad. Service was very slow.
Towels were thread bare. No amenities in the room. I asked for a shower cap & felt like I was asking for the room stewarts left leg !!
Never oficially met our room stewart. When you asked anyone a question they looked at you like you were from Mars.... Not very frieldy or knowledgable.
Comedian told same jokes over and over again. Shows were okay but nothing to write home about.
old worn out carpets with tears in them. Metal tac strips sticking up & presenting a fall hazard. Dimly lit.
Great Stirrup Cay (Cruiseline Private Island), Bahamas
private beach that charged too much for alcohol.
Atlantis was nice to visit. Pretty inside.